These are the most common questions we hear about the Vista EMP system.
Click on a heading to jump directly to that section.
If your question is not answered here, don't hesitate to contact us.
Vista EMP is an electronic mobile medical record system that guides users through the proper steps for diagnosis, treatment. It can used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Health management for specific populations, such as students, home healthcare patients, and chronic disease patients.
- Emergency management, such as medical evacuation.
- Biomedical data monitoring via electronic medical system reports.
- Pathways for general medicine exam and treatment, HIV care and treatment (PEPFAR and WHO compliant), TB, surgery, and cervical cancer screening and treatment (including WHO standards).
Vista EMP includes key components of a sustainable health information system that can be expanded
to meet client needs:
- Data Model - This model incorporates current and specified data into the application. This may include data included in the system by healthcare providers, as well as data for user and population reporting.
- Software Application Design – Customized software design supports the skill level and knowledge of the users. Human factors issues include appropriate placement of the application on the screen; ease-of-use for data entry, review, and reporting; and ease-of-use in mobile environments. Automated neurocognitive assessment technology can be integrated into the system.
- Quality Assurance - Quality assurance assessment begins in tandem with customized system design and continues throughout product development.
Vista EMP can be implemented immediately as a "stand-alone" application or as part of an enterprise health data solution.
- Technical assessment
- System customizations (e.g., language, drug formulary)
- System installation